Monday, March 3, 2014

Changes to Blog

Some of the recent changes I've made to my blog...
  • As you probably noticed, I added tabs at the top of the blog. I have tried to organize my posts under those tabs, so that you can easily find any post you want. I hope y'all enjoy that.
  • Just in case y'all didn't notice before, I have goodreads.com windows on the right hand side. I have one of what I'm currently reading, one of books I've read in 2014, and one of books I've read in 2013. If you want to see further back than that or want to go to my goodreads page, click these links: My Goodreads.com profile page.
  • Last but not least, I've added a little bit to my profile which is the first thing on the right hand side of my blog. Click "View my complete profile" to see what I added.
I hope y'all enjoy my blog. I've worked hard to make it awesome to look through/at. If you have questions, comments, or suggestions, feel free to comment on one of my posts or email me. You can email me through a link on my blog profile (I mentioned this in the third and last point above).

I apologize if there are times that I don't post. I try to post something at least every once in a while.

Also, if you want to follow me by email or be a Google + follower. There are two windows to the right where you can do this.

One last thing...I've added a fun little poll on the right side underneath the Google + follower and follow me by email windows. If you want to, please take it. Your answers are anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.