Sunday, March 23, 2014

Daily Insights from my Life #21

I was reading in Doctrine and Covenants 38 and wanted to share some verses I read.

"And let every man esteem his brother as himself, and practice virtue and holiness before me. And again I say unto you, let every man esteem his brother as himself. For what man among you having twelve sons, and is no respecter of them, and they serve him obediently, and he saith unto the one: Be thou clothed in robes and sit thou here; and to the other: Be thou clothed in rags and sit thou here--and looketh upon his sons and saith I am just? Behold this I have given unto you as a parable, and it is even as I am. I say unto you, be one; and if ye are not one ye are not mine." -verses 24 to 27

We are all loved by our Heavenly Father, and none of us are higher in esteem by Him than another. He wants us all to return to live with Him. So we must be one. If we don't treat each other equally, we are not His. I challenge everyone who reads this and myself to be more kind to all. Remember that we are all sons and daughters of Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.