Saturday, March 8, 2014

Ephraim's Rescue

I'm going to start posting movies that I've enjoyed.


My first one will be Ephraim's Rescue. This film is about a early LDS member from the 1800's who learns about the importance of following the Spirit and being ready and able to rescue when the Savior calls him. I know y'all will enjoy it. It has a great and powerful spiritual message of having faith in the Lord's timing. If we do what he asks us to do through the Holy Ghost, we can perform miracles big and small. Also it is interesting to me that some of the characters from "17 Miracles" are also in "Ephraim's Rescue". It contains a little bit of gruesome scenes showing some health problems the pioneers had in the harsh winters of the plains.

The summary below comes from www.imdb.com ...a website I look at a lot in order to find information about films/television shows. This is the link for this film: Ephraim's Rescue

By listening to and following his heart, Ephraim Hanks finds his way in life and eventually provides relief and rescue to the suffering Martin Handcart Company. Based on a true story.

Rated PG for thematic elements and some disturbing images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.