Thursday, March 6, 2014

BYU Sports update!

To all of you who don't know, I am a BYU sports fan!

For around six months or something like that, BYU Radio has been hosting a show called BYU Sports Nation. Today was the very first simulcast for the show. They aired on BYU Radio and BYUtv. I didn't get to watch the live airing due to class, but I got to see it afterwards and loved it :)

For all of you interested, here's a link to watch today's show: BYU Sports Nation 3/6/2014

Also, I wanted to post about big event happening for BYU Basketball this weekend starting today. Both the men's and women's BYU basketball teams are taking part in the West Coast Conference (their conference) Tournament this weekend. The women's team play their first game tomorrow at 3 PM MST, and the men's team play Saturday at approximately 3:30 PM MST. They will both be played on BYUtv. For those interested in the other teams and when all games will be played for the tournament, go to this link: WCC Tournament Schedule.

Last but not least, BYU football Spring Training started this last Monday and will go on for five weeks. They are already looking good.

Go BYU!!!

If you have any questions or comments, let me know by commenting below or emailing me through the email address found on my profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.