Saturday, March 29, 2014

Frozen

 

Last night, my wife, son, and I just finished this film. As I watched it, I felt like sharing my thoughts about it with y'all. I believe it is a family-friendly film. It is a film with a message about the power of true love. It is not similar to other Disney princess films in the way that is centered on a love story between a princess and her true love. It is instead centered on the bond between two sisters. I think it was a good heartwarming story, and I think your young daughters will especially enjoy it. The thing that impressed me the most about this film is how it is centered on the love within a family between siblings. I think this message reaches out even more to little girls than a film about true love between a man and woman. It is rated PG for some action and mild rude humor.

I've heard from many that this is a great movie, and I would have to agree.

The link to the imdb.com site for the film, Frozen, is: Disney's Frozen

This is a link to imdb.com's content advisory. For each film/tv show they have a page like this that tells us what makes a film or tv show rated the way it is: Frozen content

This is the summary from imdb.com:
Fearless optimist Anna teams up with Kristoff in an epic journey, encountering Everest-like conditions, and a hilarious snowman named Olaf in a race to find Anna's sister Elsa, whose icy powers have trapped the kingdom in eternal winter.

For all of you still waiting for the movie review for Letters to Juliet, look on my blog on the right for when it will be done.

1 comment:

  1. This film has voices from stars Kristen Bell, Josh Gad, and Idina Menzel.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.