Saturday, November 22, 2014

Day 22 - Thanksgiving 2014

Today I am grateful for leaders...those who have leadership skills and are ready to lead others to a unified goal. There are many individuals I can think of: BYU quarterback Taysom Hill in how he can instill confidence in his team even when he's off the field; the prophet of the LDS church (my church), President Monson, who is a leader who counsels and guides us as we struggle with different things in our everyday lives; and lastly, the BYU football head coach, Bronco Mendenhall, who not only strives to help his team get wins but is also a great spiritual leader. I am grateful for these leadership examples in my life. And these are just a few examples of many more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.