Saturday, November 1, 2014

Day 1 - Thanksgiving 2014

A new month of November has finally arrived! I hope y'all had a wonderful Halloween yesterday!

Today I am thankful for my Grandpa Cottam. I have many great memories of coming to visit his home in Arizona. He and my late Grandma always showed us much love when we went to visit. One of my most recent memories is when one night, he and I sat down, and he pulled up some family history sites on his computer...places he remembered from his youth. It was great to be able to bond with my grandpa. It is also fun to be able to sit down and watch football with my grandpa.

I wanted to let you know, Grandpa, that I love you, and I think you are an amazing man. Thank you also, Grandpa, for coming to my wedding and my mission homecoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.