Monday, June 9, 2014

BYU Football 2014 Schedule

Not to long ago, the 2014 schedule for BYU football was announced. 

August 29, 2014 [Friday] @ Connecticut
September 6, 2014 [Saturday] @ Texas
September 11, 2014 [Thursday] vs. Houston
September 20, 2014 [Saturday] vs. Virginia
October 3, 2014 [Friday] vs. Utah State
October 9, 2014 [Thursday] @ Central Florida
October 18, 2014 [Saturday] vs. Nevada
October 24, 2014 [Friday] @ Boise State
November 1, 2014 [Saturday] @ Middle Tennessee
November 15, 2014 [Saturday] vs. UNLV
November 22, 2014 [Saturday] vs. Savannah State
November 29, 2014 [Saturday] @ California

I'm really excited for this next season. Fall camp starts this summer and then as you can see at the bottom of my blog, the Connecticut games starts in 81 days! I think they can pull off at least a 10-win season (hopefully more). They have a lot of good returning players and first-time players. I'm excited to see how they do. Before the season begins and near the end of fall camp, I will post who my favorite players for the season will be.

Here are the top five games I am most excited for:
1. vs. Utah State!
2. @ Boise State
3. vs. Houston
4. vs. Virginia
5. @ Texas
 
The reason why I chose Utah State and Boise State as the top two is because they are rivals of BYU. Utah State has a longer rivalry with BYU than Boise State does so they are number one. BYU, I believe, was the first Utah college/university to beat Boise State in football last year. It was a great game :)

I chose Houston as the third one because last year it was a really close game. BYU won within a touchdown, so I'm excited to see how this next game turns out (especially since it's going to be played at BYU)

I chose Virginia next because we had a horrible loss to them at the beginning of last season. They didn't do so good throughout the season, so it was sad that we lost to them. I'm excited to see us win that game. I'm pretty sure BYU can do it.

Lastly, I'm excited for the Texas game. We beat them pretty good this last season at home at BYU, so I'm excited to see how it goes in their home city, Austin, Texas. That will be probably one of BYU's toughest games of the season.

Let's go COUGARS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.