Friday, June 20, 2014

Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit

Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit


"Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit" is a film based and centered around Tom Clancy's characters from his books. In the film, Jack Ryan is a young CIA analyst. He finds a terrorist plot to damage the United States economy, and works with the CIA to thwart it.

This film is rated PG-13 for sequences of violence and intense action, and brief strong language. The only thing I don't like about the film is some of the strong language. Otherwise I enjoyed the movie. I love how it is based off of characters from Tom Clancy's books. I think they did a pretty good job with that and with putting those characters in a situation similar to what Tom Clancy put them in. I recommend this film for adults. Parents can decide if they want their teenagers watching this film. This is a link for the parental guide. I personally wouldn't feel comfortable about having my kids watch it until they are 16 or older.
Overall, I would rate this film 4 out of 5 stars.

The IMDB.com summary is:
Jack Ryan, as a young covert CIA analyst, uncovers a Russian plot to crash the U.S. economy with a terrorist attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.