Monday, June 16, 2014

7DI #1 Daily Insights from my Life #27

7DI stands for 7 Days of Inspiration. As I mentioned before in the previous post, I'm going to follow the thing I posted in that previous post every day. Today is:

Day 1: Share a general conference talk that you love.

A general conference talk I really love is by Elder Dallin H. Oaks. It is titled, "Good, Better, Best".



https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2007/10/good-better-best?lang=eng&query=Dallin+H.+Oaks

He gave it back in October 2007. It talks about how there are some things that are good to do, there are things that are better to do, and then there are the best things to be doing. I at times think of this when I am making a decision of what choice I should make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.