Sunday, June 22, 2014

7DI #7 Daily Insights from my Life #33

Today is:

Day 7: Share your testimony of the gospel.

I know that my Redeemer lives. I know that through the Atonement which He performed for us, we can find comfort and forgiveness and be able to repent of our sins. I know that my Heavenly Father loves me with an eternal love that never ends. I know that Jesus Christ, my Redeemer, knows what I am going through. He has felt it too. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet, that he saw Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ in the Sacred Grove, and that he was the first prophet of our dispensation. I know that every prophet in our dispensation was called of God. I know that President Thomas S. Monson receives divine guidance from our Heavenly Father for us.

I know that families are key to the Plan of Salvation. If my family (my wife and son and I) remain faithful to God, we will be eternal as a family. I am happy to know that any children born into our family are automatically sealed into our family. I know that through temples, we can receive sacred covenants and find the key to eternal happiness.

I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.