Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Swiss Family Robinson


"Swiss Family Robinson" is a Disney classic film that I watched many times with my family. My mom loved the Disney classics so I grew up with them. This film is about a family from Switzerland who get shipwrecked due to a storm and try to make a new life on a deserted island. It is a family-friendly film that I recommend to all families. Some of the things I really enjoyed about this film is the emphasis on family and how that even though they have arguments, they work through it and become stronger by the end of the film. It is a clean movie with no offensive or crude material. The IMDb parental guide is located here if you want to see it: Parental Guide

So if you are looking for a movie to watch with your family one night, I definitely recommend this one. Out of 5 stars, I personally give this movie a 5-star rating. There is nothing I dislike about the movie. It's about two hours long. It was released back in December of 1960 and stars actors like John Mills, Dorothy McGuire, and James MacArthur along with Kevin Corcoran (who also starred in the older version of The Shaggy Dog as the little brother Moochie Daniels).

Enjoy!

The imdb.com summary is:

A Swiss family must survive being shipwrecked on a deserted island.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.