Sunday, March 10, 2019

My Loving Heavenly Father

I'm going to try to post more on this blog in the coming weeks after being inspired by my brother- and sister-in-law about using social media. So I will try to be more regular in my blogging. Comment on if there is any thing special you would want to see me share about on my blog! Thank you in advance for all input!

Today being the sabbath day, I just wanted to share my view on God...that I know he is my Heavenly Father. You and I are spiritual children of him. I love him and his infinite grace and love. As we realize our eternal identity, we will find that we are treasured by Him. Our spirits have no end. We are loved by Him and our Savior, Jesus Christ. Like it says in the Bible, Christ was sent to this Earth more than 2000 years ago to live by example and atone for our sins and trials of pain. By faith in God's plan, we can have eternal life by His grace through the Savior's Atonement. I love the Lord, and I am not ashamed of my testimony of Him.

Reference from the Bible...

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved." -John 3:16-17

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.