Sunday, March 17, 2019

A "Good Boy"

Recently I heard the term "good boy" used for me since I don't drink alcohol or get drunk. I was at work when it happened, and it got me thinking of how people notice what I do and how I am and act...that it's a good thing to be thought of as a "good boy" in that reference. As Christ taught in the Bible, we need to be a light on the hill. I have standards I try to live by and I feel I am blessed for doing so. I as a "good boy" try to set an example by how I think Christ would want me to be and act. I love the Lord and try to emulate how he would me like to live. I hope I can continue to live by the commandments I have been taught throughout my life as asked by God so that I can know of His love more fully and have his protection from those things that can hurt my body and mind. I know that as I strive to do this that I will be able to have an abundance of blessings both physically, mentally, and spiritually. I love my God, and hope that I can continue to be a good example to others so that they can see God's and Christ's light in my life and desire to obtain the same. I promise it is worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.