Monday, June 24, 2013

An Insight From My Personal Scripture Study

As I was finishing Doctrine & Covenants 5 today, I read verses 34 through 35.

"Yea, for this cause I have said: Stop, and stand still until I command thee, and I will provide means whereby thou mayest accomplish the thing which I have commanded thee..."

I wrote this in my study journal.

"The above scripture reminds me of what God always tells me. He tells me to be patient. I don't need to know how things are going to work out or why things are happening right now. When the time is right, He will tell and/or show me."

If y'all want to leave a comment about your feelings on this scripture, please feel free to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.