Wednesday, April 23, 2014

I.Q.


I think this film is a great romantic comedy. The basis of it is that Albert Einstein tries to be the matchmaker between her niece and a car repairman. It is a funny movie, and my wife and I enjoy it a lot. It shows that love can work between two opposite people like a really intelligent person and a car repairman. If you don't have the film, I'm sure you can find it online. I was able to when I was looking for it for my wife. I really loved this film because not only does it have fun and clean comedy, but it has an interesting romance plotline. It's cool to see how a car repairman and a physics genius can fall in love. It shows that even if two people have two totally different interests/careers, they can still find true love. This film stars Tim Robbins, Meg Ryan, and Walter Matthau.

It is rated PG for some mild language. The link for the parental guide is: Parental Guide for I.Q.

After looking at that guide link, you can decide if you want your children to watch it. I believe this film is very appropriate for adults at least.

On IMDB.com, the summary is:

Albert Einstein helps a young man who's in love with Einstein's niece to catch her attention by pretending temporarily to be a great physicist.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.