Wednesday, December 24, 2014

#SharetheGift 12/24/2014

Today I just want to share a story that happened to me yesterday. My father was dropping some food off for an elderly woman, and I wanted to join and be a part of it. It was a great experience to see a smile on her face when it was explained what all we brought her.

It is an amazing thing to feel that happiness within yourself when you give to others. God fills you with that happiness and a peace that you can't feel otherwise. You can feel peace and happiness other ways, but through doing service it feels different...a better 'different'.

I promise y'all that if you do something to help others through service with a giving heart, you will feel something like I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.