Sunday, May 4, 2014

Daily Insights from my Life #25

Puzzles are a Great Way to Strengthen Your Marriage

If you are trying to come up with a way to spend quality time with your spouse, one great way to do that is by putting a puzzle together. My wife and I did this last Sunday. We put together a 500-piece puzzle we have of Logan, Utah. It was great to work together on something like that, and I feel it brought us closer together.

So this post will be listed under two tabs above at the top of my blog. It will be listed under Life Insights and Pinterest Pins. The reason I would put it under Pinterest Pins is because I would want to create a pin for it on Pinterest, but I don't know right now. If any of you have an idea how I could do that, it would be great if you could let me know!

So therefore this post will also be called One of My All-Time Favorite Pins from Pinterest! #13 [Puzzles Strengthen Marriage].

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.