Friday, August 23, 2013

Goodreads

So I just added a few things to my blog, and I wanted to let y'all know about them.

On the right side of my blog, I have two lists. They're both connected to my Goodreads.com profile. One is the books I'm currently reading, and the other one is the books I have read in the year 2013. On the later list of books I just mentioned, I have what rating I gave it (1 to 5 star rating scale).

Also, I have a link that you can copy and past in your browser if you want to be my Goodreads.com friend. If that link doesn't work, let me know and I'll personally invite you.

If you want, there is also an option on the right side of my blog that you can type in your email address, and whenever I post something, you will get an email about it.

I hope y'all enjoy the changes I have made!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.