Thursday, August 29, 2013

Brandon Mull

I just wanted to share a suggestion of an author everyone should try. Brandon Mull is a fantasy-adventure author who writes great novels. I have read all of his recent books (except the most recent...I'm finishing it this week), and have thoroughly enjoyed them all :)

Here are his full novels:

Fablehaven [the first book of the series]
Fablehaven: Rise of the Evening Star
Fablehaven: Grip of the Shadow Plague
Fablehaven: Secret of the Dragon Sanctuary
Fablehaven: Keys to the Demon Prison

The Candy Shop War [the first book of the series]
The Candy Shop War: Arcade Catastrophe

Beyonders: A World Without Heroes
Beyonders 2: Seeds of Rebellion
Beyonders 3: Chasing the Prophecy

He also has one or two kids book about Pingo.

This is his website: http://brandonmull.com/site/

I hope you all enjoy his books as much as I do. My wife and I both agree that his Fablehaven books are some of the best books we've ever read.

If y'all want to leave comments of why you like Brandon Mull or anything else pertaining to this post, go ahead! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.