Thursday, July 3, 2014

4ofJuly#4 Daily Insights from my Life #37

First of all, I apologize that this is one day late.

For this post, I will share a video of a song the LDS Mormon Tabernacle Choir has sung.



"On this day....make this nation one."

I implore y'all to remember those who have fought to maintain our freedom and independence. There have been those nations who have tried to take that away from us, but because of valiant soldiers, we have not lost it. They have fought bravely and still do fight bravely and courageously with our nation's freedom in their minds and hearts. I know that God has performed miracles in our history to help maintain our freedom as our soldiers fought. As long as we remember Him, He will remember us.

I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.