Saturday, July 5, 2014

4ofJuly#6 Daily Insights from my Life #39

First of all, I apologize for not posting this yesterday. I was busy all day with family, so I had no time.

For Independence Day, the fourth of July, I will be posting a video about freedom.


What freedoms are you grateful for? That is asked at the end of the video, and it is a question I ask all of you in light of the recent holiday celebrating the day where our nation gained our freedom to do many things. I will let you know what freedoms I am grateful for.

1. Freedom to believe what I want to believe (freedom of religion)
2. Freedom to choose for myself instead of being forced to choose
3. Freedom to raise a family
4. Freedom to voice my opinion
5. Freedom to get an education

These are just some of the few of many freedoms I am grateful for. What are you grateful for? At least some of those that I listed were made possible because of the events that happened many years ago when we gained our independence as a nation.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."
-The Declaration of Independence


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.