Monday, November 4, 2013

Day 4 - Thanksgiving 2013

I am grateful for my son, Jared. He is growing to be a big, strong kid. Bear with me as I now I boast of his most recent accomplishments. Just last week, he stood up without any help from us, a table, a couch or a chair (his usual aides). He stood up in the middle of the living room, and I was so proud of him. Another thing he has recently accomplished is the walking itself. Every day, he is getting better, more steady, and more sure of himself.

He is a light in my life, and I love him. Coming home to him and my beautiful wife, Julie, make my days better. They are there to help me when I'm stressed. I hope I can give back to them as much as they give to me. Thank you, Heavenly Father, for two wonderful people in my life, and thank you, Julie and Jared, for being there for me. I love y'all a lot. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment about my posts. Leave any thoughts, suggestions, or questions that you may have.